One of Huawei’s suppliers has threatened to fine its staff if they buy an Apple iPhone at any time in the next three years, in a bizarre show of support for the beleaguered Chinese technology giant.
- Arrest of Huawei’s Sabrina Meng Wanzhou signals trouble for US tech companies doing business with China
- Beijing blames Canada for Huawei arrest and threatens ‘grave consequences for hurting feelings of Chinese people’
- China demands clarity from US and Canada over arrest of Huawei CFO ‘for violating US sanctions on Iran’
- China separates arrest of Huawei executive Sabrina Meng Wanzhou from US trade talks
- China, Hong Kong shares tumble amid growing worries about US-China relations after arrest of Huawei CFO Sabrina Meng Wanzhou