Every cadet is a little nervous when they start their first day at Young Post. It's okay, here are some things to know in advance to ease your nerves. You're welcome.
1. Don’t be late for the bus …
2. Prepare yourself for awkwardness on the first day.
3. You will get close with your squad of fellow cadets eventually.
4. Don’t be afraid to joke around the YP team.
5. Don’t be scared of Sue.
6. Sue LOVES horses.
7. When in trouble with Sue, talk about horses.
8. When in trouble with Heidi, talk about cats.
9. Don’t be noisy in the cadet room. (Seriously, don’t get complaints ... trust us.)
10. Bring a jacket, the cadet room is really cold! Brrrr ...
11. BRING YOUR CHARGER. EVERY CHARGER. YOU WILL NEED IT.
12. Brainstorm story ideas ahead of time.
13. Food is REALLY cheap; plus it's good.
14. Get lunch before 1pm. (That's when the canteen gets really busy.)
15. Install Skype on your laptop and mobile if you don't have it already.
All gifs via GIPHY