Let's face it. Owning a cat isn't really that much different from not owning a cat. They're haughty, they're temperamental and most of the time they act like you don't exist. On the other hand, dogs are loyal, cuddly, goofy and best of all, love you no matter what. Here are 13 reasons why dogs are way better than cats.
1. Dogs can always find a reason to be hilarious
2. Dogs respond when you call their name (unlike cats, who just ignore you)
3. They want to go with you to literally anywhere with you, even if it’s just to the bathroom.
4. Dogs are way more adventurous creatures
5. Their kisses are the best
6. They are always happy to see you
7. You can train your dog to do awesome tricks
8. When you’re feeling down, dogs are always there to cheer you up. Cats just don’t care.
9. They can protect you in times of danger
10. Dogs keep you active
11. Dogs let you do silly things to them, and they won’t mind at all!
12. Even science says so! A scientific study conducted back in 2009 shows that dogs make better pets than cats.
13. Dogs are a man’s best friend