Cassandra Lee, 20
2. Whenever I feel stressed, I like to spend a moment daydreaming about the life I will get to enjoy if I work hard. I like to fantasise about the great places I would visit with my best friends and the delicious food we'd enjoy. At the same time, I will also remind myself of the hard life I'll have if I don't make an effort for just a few more years. Time to burn some more midnight oil!
Ruby Leung, 16
3. To de-stress and relax, I simply meditate. Want proof it works? Look at the monks! Have you seen a stressed-out monk?
Jade Lam, 15
4. Find a quiet spot in the house, with nobody else around, away from computer screens. My personal favourite is the kitchen! Sometimes we just need some time away from all the information overload we put ourselves through.
Tam Sum-sze, 19
5. To relax, I drink lots of green tea. It contains chemicals that can help us unwind and release the pressure.
Kristy Kong, 16
6. I take a nice, hot bath when I feel stressed. All you need is a tub full of warm water!
Karin Mak, 15
7. I go for a swim. I love being in the cool water. As a bonus, swimming helps me stay in shape!
Tang Wing-yu, 18
8. I head to my Thai boxing gym and blow off some steam at the punching bag. Remember, it's not just restricted to boys!
Mizuki Nishiyama, 14
9. I do some more work! I feed on pressure!
John Kim, 18
10. I don't just listen to music; I sing along to songs at the top of my voice!
Wendy Ki, 16
Wouldn't it be great to have more holidays so that you can put your feet up and relax? For our next topic, we want our readers to make up their own holiday and tell us why it is so special. Send your response, together with your name, age and school, to [email protected]