#SoHongKong photo contest: snap your best shot of Hong Kong and win a stay at The Peninsula
Send us your photos of what makes Hong Kong unique and tag them #sohongkong for a chance to win
Hong Kong and Hongkongers love to take photographs - from their phones, from their DSLRs, posted to Instagram, Facebook or filed away in hard drives and folders.
But is there a photo which says to you 'so Hong Kong'?
What are the distinctive features which make you a Hongkonger? A love of queuing? An obsession with your smartphone? A determination to track down a bargain?
Send us your photos of what you think makes Hong Kong – and its people – unique, for a chance to win a complimentary night’s stay in a Deluxe Room (valued from HK$3,980 per night including breakfast for two) at one of Hong Kong’s most historic hotels, The Peninsula.
We also have two hampers from The Peninsula Boutique filled with treats such as chocolates, cookies, fine wine and premium teas, for two runners up.
How to enter:
1) Via Instagram – tag your photo on #sohongkong and @scmp_lifestyle
2) Via Facebook – tag SCMP Lifestyle in your photo, and add the #sohongkong hashtag.
3) Via email – send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . For files over 3MB, please use WeTransfer or similar download links.
Terms and Conditions:
*Submissions can be sent until Wednesday 22 June, 2016, and the winner will be announced on Friday June 24.
* This giveaway is only open to Hong Kong residents.
* Each user will have ONE chance of entry ONLY. Duplicated submissions will be invalid. Each person is entitled to win once only.
* Failure of a winner to claim the prize awarded may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
* Sponsor is responsible for prize utility, quality or other attributes.
* SCMP’s decision in all matters pertaining to this promotion is final. SCMP is entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
* By entering, you give SCMP permission to publish your photo on its online/print platforms.
* Extra points given to entries that show a sense of humour.