Yau Ming-poon was admitted to Tuen Mun Hospital after he started wheezing in his sleep. He died three days later. Photo: Sam Tsang

Doctor wrongly connected asthma patient’s respiratory tube to stomach in Hong Kong hospital, family tells death inquest

  • Yau Ming-poon, 74, who died in Tuen Mun Hospital, also had a cardiac arrest two days before his death after his air tube was disconnected from the respirator, Coroner’s Court told
  • Inquest looking into connection between Yau’s death and the two hospital blunders, which took place during the last three days of his life
Topic |   Hong Kong courts
Yau Ming-poon was admitted to Tuen Mun Hospital after he started wheezing in his sleep. He died three days later. Photo: Sam Tsang
READ FULL ARTICLE