The incident occurred at a ballroom in the BCC Building on Carnarvon Road. Photo: Facebook

At least 32 people taken to hospital after reports of problem with exhaust system at Hong Kong ballroom

  • Worker was left semi-conscious after incident, police said
  • Firefighters were investigating whether there had been a gas leak
Topic |   Accidents and personal safety in Hong Kong

TOP PICKS

The incident occurred at a ballroom in the BCC Building on Carnarvon Road. Photo: Facebook
READ FULL ARTICLE