- Better English includes the Higher Reaches and Study Buddy pages, which appear in Young Post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively
- These pages feature exercises designed to help you improve your English
1. He is about to run four miles, every four hours, for 48 hours.
2. Lawrence Hart
3. (ii), (iii) (He can motivate himself to do things; He has never pushed himself to the limit.)
4. He has walked 100,000 steps/more than 100km in one day, between 5am and 8pm.
5. (i) He is training it not to tell his body to stop.
(ii) The challenge was mental/a mental hurdel.
(iii) They are a way to keep pushing himself.
6. (i) F
9. it can make you comfortable with it, and not think it’s so bad