- Better English includes the Higher Reaches and Study Buddy pages, which appear in Young Post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively
- These pages feature exercises designed to help you improve your English
2. Clare does not soften his experiences for the reader/ the experiences Clare shares are raw or unedited (any 1)
4. the medicine/drugs prescribed by staff to treat Clare’s mental illness
5. modus operandi
6. People with mental illness in developing countries have a wider social network that offers more support than people with mental illness in the West do.
7. Clare believes that psychiatrists prescribe medicine to people with mental illness automatically or without thinking, rather than examining individual cases to see if non-medical solutions might be better options.
8. (i) NG