- Better English includes the Higher Reaches and Study Buddy pages, which appear in Young Post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively
- These pages feature exercises designed to help you improve your English
1. Bakers who are only accustomed to using commercial yeast might be pleasantly surprised when they learn about wild yeasts.
3. The breads in the book are eaten at/as part of celebrations, rather than every day.
5. The use of eggs instead of water in brioche shows Paris’ wealth while the absence of eggs/butter in pompe d’huile shows that Provence was historically poorer.
7. (i) F
8. (i) c