- Better English includes the Higher Reaches and Study Buddy pages, which appear in Young Post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively
- These pages feature exercises designed to help you improve your English
2. Body positivity means loving one’s body regardless of what it looks like, while body neutrality focuses on what one’s body can do rather than what it looks like.
4. (i) c
5. It started as part of the fat acceptance movement from the 1960s for people in marginalised bodies, and has since been commercialised and commandeered by smaller-bodied influencers.
7. (i) F
9. Body acceptance and body liberation, because there are no standards assigned to these terms.