- Better English includes the Higher Reaches and Study Buddy pages, which appear in Young Post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively
- These pages feature exercises designed to help you improve your English
1. It can now be used to identify fish.
3. unique eye markings/intricate markings on the sides of their face/complex markings like fingerprints (any 1)
4. (i) It has a bulbous forehead
(ii) They take four to five years to reach adulthood/they are slow to mature/they are often caught before reaching adulthood.
(iii) The species is vulnerable to overfishing.
5. (i) Indonesia
(ii) mainland China
6. (i) NG
7. They cannot keep track of the humphead warsse because of the inability to distinguish between legally and illegally imported ones.
8. (i) retail outlets
9. the general public