The 90/10 diet plan basically means that you eat clean, whole foods 90 per cent of the time and splurge on the remaining 10 per cent. Photos: Nealy Fischer

9 tips to ensure your 90/10 diet plan is a success

Whether enjoying the occasional sinful treat or learning to crave for healthy food, the key is to allow flexibility and find out what works best for your body

Topic |   Health & Fitness

TOP PICKS

The 90/10 diet plan basically means that you eat clean, whole foods 90 per cent of the time and splurge on the remaining 10 per cent. Photos: Nealy Fischer
READ FULL ARTICLE